Can you retrofit rather than replace your HVAC system?
Learn about opportunities to use engineered retrofits instead of equipment replacement, with examples presented at Building Better Buildings by Design 2016 conference.
Examples of when to consider engineered retrofits:
- Multiple pieces of equipment are near the end of service life
- Higher efficiency potential in another system type
- Better align system type with maintenance capabilities
- Reduce system complexity
- Fuel switching
- Opportunity for central plant integration
- Change in end use
- Equipment / System consolidation